ECW: Episcopal Church Women Meeting
Please join Episcopalian Church Women from across the Diocese of East Carolina for our August Gathering at Trinity Center in Pine Knoll Shores on August 17, 2022
- 9:00 am Registration
- 9:30 am Welcome from new Trinity Executive Director, John Koch and Brief Meeting
- 10:00 am Racial Understanding, Amy Swain, PhD, ECU Associate Faculty of Research &
- Innovation with the Rural Education Institute
- 11:00 am Holy Eucharist Rite II with Bishop Skirving with special Litany in Aftermath of Gun
- Violence; accompanied by Janet Ward, St. James, Wilmington
- NOON BUFFET LUNCH w/door prizes and gift bags
- 1:00 pm Guest Speaker, Sheri Castle
Our Guest speaker, Sheri Castle, hails from Watauga County but came down off the mountain to go to Carolina and has lived in or near Chapel Hill since. She’s the host of The Key Ingredient, a popular new cooking show on PBS NC. She is also an editor for Southern Living magazine and has written for numerous other magazines, including Our State. She’s authored a tall stack of cook books over the years and now describes herself as a food writer, recipe developer, cooking teacher and collector of food stories. Sheri believes that things happen to us all but that stories happen only to those who can tell them. Check her out at shericastle.com.
Cost per person $30. Please make your checks payable to: Diocese of East Carolina ECW.
Please include your name, the names of your guest(s) if applicable, your address, your email address and the name of your home church.
Mail check & information by August 10th to: Lucia Peel, 203 N. Haughton St, Williamston NC 27892
[Late? Call me at 919/523-3382 to see if spaces are still available]
ECW: Outreach Office Drive for Trinity Center
The Episcopal Church Women of the Diocese of East Carolina are taking on the supply needs of our friends in the office at the Trinity Center. We're inviting you to participate in our Office Supply Drive by bringing your donations to the Bacon Hou...Read More