ECW: Outreach Office Drive for Trinity Center
The Episcopal Church Women of the Diocese of East Carolina are taking on the supply needs of our friends in the office at the Trinity Center. We're inviting you to participate in our Office Supply Drive by bringing your donations to the Bacon House at the corner of 3rd and Dock during office hours any time before August 16th!
We'll be taking them with us to Trinity Center for the August Gathering on the 17th. All parish women are invited to join us!
For the Supply Drive, the Trinity Center Office Staff shared their wish-list:
- Reams of standard white printer paper.
- 3-Tab Manila Folders
- Steno Note Pads
- Standard Legal Note Pads
- Plan White Business Envelopes
- Padding Mailing Envelops of Varying Size (these are used to return lost and found items)
- Mailing Labels
- "Hello, My Name Is..." Sticker name tags
- Expo Brand Dry Erase Markers (other brands do not do as well on their dry erase board)
- Dry Erase Board Erasers
- 3" x 5" Post it notes
Another need: Travel Sized Toiletries and Spare Toothbrushes for guests who are in need.
Have questions about whether or not an item is needed? Please reach out to Kit Reddick, Mission and Outreach, at 252-792-1158.