We know it's been challenging getting access to vaccines so here are a few links (bold text) and phone numbers that will help you schedule your vaccine appointment:
- NHRMC: Vaccinations can be scheduled at nhrmc.org/coronavirus or by calling (910) 662-2020 when appointments are available. Sign up to receive email notifications when vaccines are available.
- Wilmington Health: Vaccinations can be scheduled at WilmingtonHealth.com/
COVIDvaccineor by calling (910) 407-5115 when appointments are available.
- NHC Public Health: Appointments are now open for Groups 1 and 2 (healthcare workers and adults 65 and older) to receive the COVID-19 vaccine through New Hanover County Public Health. There are two ways to schedule appointments:
Here is an opportunity for individuals to learn how to get seniors signed up to get vaccinated in NC!Register to attend FREE Virtual Workshops! Click on the workshop(s) you want to attend and then scroll to the bottom of the page to register. You will receive connection information a few days before the workshop. https://bchfamily.
- Call the Coronavirus Call Center: 910-798-6800
- Schedule online: signupgenius.com/go/nhcvaccine
regfox.com/ncbam-registrationsNavigating COVID-19 Vaccination Availability and Locations for Seniors, March 3, 10-11amEven though priority is given to seniors ages 65+, older adults face many roadblocks accessing the COVID-19 vaccine. In this workshop, you will receive instruction in navigating the statewide Find Your Spot tool as well as tips and ideas for helping seniors in your church and community access the limited vaccine appointments.
Presented by Melanie Beeson,
NCBAM Call Center Director and Samantha Allred, NCBAM North Central Regional Director