All Saints Memorial Garden at Mt Lebanon Chapel
All Saints' Memorial Garden - Lebanon Chapel
How Can You Be A Part of All Saints' Memorial Garden?
- Sale of plots are now on a first-come, first-served basis to the parishioners of St. James Parish and St. Andrew's-On-The Sound.
All Saints' Memorial Garden Opportunities
- Within the existing cemetery on the Mount Lebanon Chapel grounds, All Saints' Memorial Garden has been created as a place of rest, meditation, and prayer. Overlooking Bradley Creek, All Saints' contains both urn garden plots and a scatter garden. St. James Episcopal Church and St. Andrew's-On-The-Sound parishioners and their immediate family members may use it as a place of interment for their cremated remains.
- There are a limted number of urn garden plots in the Memorial Garden, and up to two sets of remains may be interred in each plot. The cost of a plot is $2000 for one or $3000 for two sets of cremains. Names and dates are carved on recessed stone markers, which lay flat in each plot.
- The scatter garden features a stone monument, and those who have their ashes interred in this area will have their names and dates carved on the monument. The cost for interment in the scatter garden is $750.
- There are seven benches (4'x18"x3') remaining in the Memorial Garden, are available for dedication at $1800 per bench. Donors will be responsible for any additional engraving costs.
All Saints Memorial Garden at Mt Lebanon Chapel Markers & layout
All Saints' Memorial Garden Access
- Access to All Saints' Memorial Garden will coincide with times that Mt Lebanon Chapel is open, by arrangement with the church office, or by a confidential security code provided to those purchasing a site within the garden.
- Memorial Garden perpetual care and operating funds will be set up to hold monies received for interment. The actual landscaping, planting, maintenance, and governance will be under the supervision of the Lebanon Chapel Committee, which will report to the Vestry. Donations to either the perpetual care or operating fund will gladly be received.
- For more information, or applications, please contact the church office.
Share this page: All Saints Memorial Garden at Mt Lebanon Chapel