Our Goals for this Campaign
- We want each parishioner to carefully reflect on the many blessings that we have been given, and how we can share these gifts to enhance our ministries within the Community of St. James and beyond.
- We want each parishioner to increase their participation in serving our parish community through the various ministries that we offer. Parish volunteers are essential so that we can enhance our ministries and reduce staff costs.
- We want every parishioner or family to sign and return a pledge committing financial support to St. James, no matter how small or how large your pledge may be. These pledges are essential for the Community of St. James if we are to accomplish our mission and ministry during this time of transition and beyond. A pledge form is enclosed for this purpose; please sign and return it to the parish by November 24.
- We ask every parishioner to keep St. James in your prayers during this time of transition.
- Every pledge, no matter how small, is important for this parish to plan the work and carry out the ministries to which we are called.
A Prayer for St. James at this Time of Transition
Almighty God, you know the needs of your church in every place. Look graciously upon the people of St. James Parish and grant us the guidance of your Holy Spirit as we move through this time of transition. Thank you for the faithful stewards you have provided, and will provide, for our leadership. Give us discernment, wisdom, patience and confidence in your timing. Help us to care for each other with mutual trust, respect, kindness and clarity of purpose. You are the Good Shepherd, and we ask you to shepherd us throughout this journey. In the name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, we pray. AMEN
Share this page: Pledge